Dakini

Posted Saturday, October 28, 2023 01:40 PM ( 131 views)
- 0 (0 reviews)
view more photos
Description
95% of people worldwide choose a McDonalds version of how to experience their sexuality: Quick bite here, very little regard to meaning or taste, hungry an hour later, never satisfied. The other 5% find ME. Sexy sexpert in a playmates body, with many skills set to rejeuvate you at the end of a stressful day! Im actually licensed in many body therapies, energy work, KAMAsUTRA sex, Sexual Kung fu and TAnTRA AND in the body of a blonde, 36DD-29-39 playmate! Whether its a Tantric sex or diving into Eastern sex practices like Tantric Tao full body massage, KAmASUTRA positions, sexual Kung fu, Goddess Yoni pleasuring , erotic hypnosis, sex energy work, in my standard 2-3.5 hour long offerings, or even just a nude cuddling session, theres something there for all tastes, budgets etc. I am based ONLY in the Northern Virginia area for my TAnTRA or KAmASUTRA studios. Its about 2 hours from downtown Philly. I have walk in at TAnTRA masssage studios only, or KAmASUTRA type studios are by exact dates and times held via deposit only or prepaid cheapest rate. Advance notice is usually needed most days though. I DO have over 200 videos, produced weekly, showcasing some of my xo Ed scenes in my purchaseable videos club via my site if youre curious! 💋💋All is explained what my sessions entail, what to TEXT over to book, and about myself, bio and social media here: WhatsApp 703-862-6983 for most private, secure means of communicating or my booking form on my web site! www.DakiniGoddess.Weebly.Com ​Rates are highest as a walk in vs prebooked ahead. See my YouTube channel explaining all and my web site! 💋I cant wait to meet soon! 💋 THE DAKINI Farrah studio line, text scheduling request w info to be taken as seriois inquiry for a reply back to: 571-328-4513 95% of people worldwide choose a McDonalds version of how to experience their sexuality: Quick bite here, very little regard to meaning or taste, hungry an hour later, never satisfied. The other 5% find ME. Sexy sexpert in a playmates body, with many skills set to rejeuvate you at the end of a stressful day! Im actually
  • Dakini
  • (571) 328-4513
  • 35 years
  • 711
  • Poconos
  • Poconos

Review

Share Your Thoughts